Wednesday, October 30, 2013

a haircut and new outfit idea.

jennifer gardner / canvas / jcp / asos / forever 21 / kenneth cole reaction

Tonight was a good night. Not only did I get my hair done, I got a new outfit idea in the process. My hair kind of sort of looks like Jen's except the bangs are a little shorter and the color a little warmer. Whatevs. It's fab.

The highlight however, is my hairdresser wearing the most adorable outfit I just had to create in my own style. She had a plaid flannel shirt, floral midi skirt, a denim vest, beanie and suede ankle strap wedges. Extra fab.

tip: To pull this look off, find the darkest, coolest color in you floral skirt. That's navy or black. Then, find a shirt with a simple pattern that's either larger or smaller than the flora.

No comments:

Post a Comment